Breaking News: Body Beast Will Be Available on Your iPhone Soon.
I wrote here at length about how Body Beast has made it possible to get massive results without going to the gym. Sagi Kalev designed the program specifically so that you can do all the workouts with a minimum of equipment. Some of us can get fixated on gear instead of results. Remember that results come about from your training, not your gym equipment. I heard a story about how the legendary bodybuilder Franco Columbo got his start. He was from a poor village in Italy. They didn’t have a globogym in town, so he began his bodybuilding journey by lifting heavy rocks, which were abundant in the hills around his village. The rest is bodybuilding legend. The moral of the story is that a gym is only a place to work out. What you put into your workout is more important that where you work out.
Having said that, I want to share some breaking news about the new smart phone app for Body Beast that is being developed. I am positive it will work with the iPhone, but am not sure about Android or other smartphones. With this app, you no longer have to choose between the gym or your home, because it will allow you to take your Body Beast workouts with you to your favorite gym. Beachbody understands that some folks may not have the space for a home gym, so they can only work out at a real gym. I remember living in 1-bedroom apartments for most of my 20’s. Even a simple home gym would have been a stretch for me at the time.
More About the Body Beast Smartphone App
You know what the most amazing thing about the upcoming Body Beast smart phone app is? It will be FREE. You don’t have to pay anything extra to get it. The way I understand it is that if you are a Body Beast customer, you will receive an email from Beachbody when the app becomes available that will direct you to the webpage where you can download the app for free. That is freaking awesome! Take your Body Beast routines with you to your gym and Beast up. This is another example of how Beachbody takes care of its customers. Even though I prefer to work out at home, I can see how others would want to use a gym. Beachbody just gets it. That’s why they are revolutionizing home fitness.
Stay tuned for more details on the Body Beast iPhone app in development. When it is released in the upcoming months, you will be the first to know.
You Might Like My Other Posts Related to Body Beast
- Watch a video featuring Sagi Kalev, your Body Beast trainer.
- In this post which includes a video, write about long term results with Body Beast and the cast members in the program.
- I discuss in detail the complete line of Body Beast supplements here.
- For people who think that you can only get great results at the gym, I compare Body Beast to the gym in this article.
- For a short introduction to each of the different Body Beast workouts that come with the program, follow this link.
- Body Beast does need a bit more equipment than other Beachbody home workout programs. Check out the complete list of recommended fitness equipment you will need to successfully complete Body Beast.
- Women shouldn’t worry about getting hulkish from doing Body Beast. Watch a video of Sagi discussing how women can benefit from a good weight training program.
- The Body Beast program is available in several kits. I break down what each kit includes.
- What’s the difference between Body Beast and P90X? read this post to get a detailed comparison.
- Read a Beachbody interview with Sagi Kalev here.
- If you’re wondering if you can benefit from doing a program like Body Beast, read this article.
- Jeff discusses how he got amazing results with the Body Beast in this video. He went from scrawny hardgainer to jock type in 90 days.
- In this video, Brian talks about how Body Beast has added inches to his chest and arms for the first time.
- Read this announcement that Body Beast has been unleashed on the unsuspecting world.
- View a photo gallery of the guys from the Body Beast test group and the results they achieved in 90 days with the program.
- An early post on the Body Beast supplements. Cool video included.
- An early update on the development of Body Beast.
- For the first time, you can watch a video that gives you a great idea of what Body Beast is like. Still motivates me to this day.
- My very first post about Sagi Kalev and Body Beast.
Ten pounds of muscle mass in 90 days. Are you ready for the challenge?
=>Get the MAXIMUM results with your Body Beast workouts by ordering a Body Beast Challenge Pack, which comes with the recommended Body Beast Supplements. Click this link to order a Body Beast Challenge Pack. You'll need the nutrition in the Body Beast Supplements to fuel your Body Beast workouts and feed your growing muscles. You'll also receive an additional Bonus workout DVD, Lucky 7 (a $19.95 value). This Bonus workout is available exclusively through the Team Beachbody coaching network (people like me).<=