I’m in my home stretch of Body Beast. So far, I’m loving the program. Pretty much everyone I know who has tried it feels the same way. I was somewhat adverse to the idea of doing a program just to put on muscle mass, but I have to say that Body Beast has changed my mind. It uses sound principles on weight training, nutrition, and dietary supplements. I’m a convert, now. More accurately, I respect the education that Body Beast has provided me on these areas.
My trainer for the last three months has been Sagi Kalev. Before Body Beast was released in June 2012, I had no idea who he was. I’m not a follower of the body building community, so his name was unfamiliar to me. Even if you don’t know who Sagi is, if you subscribe to muscle and fitness magazines, you’re probably familiar with his face and physique. He has appeared on countless covers of various body building related magazines. He is also the trainer for professional body builders, and operates a gym in Dallas, TX. How he wound up in Dallas from Israel, I have no idea.
When I got a chance to talk to Sagi, he discussed how Beachbody approached him to create a muscle building program that can be done from home. In case you didn’t know, Beachbody’s market niche are people who prefer to work out at home instead of the gym. There were a lot of well known bodybuilders who could’ve done a decent job with a home program, but Beachbody wanted to work with Sagi because he had a reputation for clean training (no drugs), and being the guy that top bodybuilders turn to when they want results.
Long story short, it took two years of development time to get Body Beast on the market. There was a lot of testing that needed to be done to ensure that the program would work as advertised using only equipment that would not be available at the gym. Beachbody also had to develop a new line of supplements to go with the program.
Now that the program is out, I can’t imagine anyone else who is more right to be the featured trainer than Sagi Kalev. Personality is one of those things that is hard to explain or quantify, but his personality is just perfect for the program. He has the right combination of low key humor, intensity, and in-your-face motivation. He is the reason why I am willing to haul myself out of bed every day at 5:45 a.m. to work out. I know that it will be fun and productive because Sagi is in the house.
Check Out This Video Featuring Sagi Kalev
I think the video gives you some idea of what it’s like to work out with Sagi. He’s not shy about telling folks what to do and what not to do. His coaching is excellent overall. When you do the Body Beast workouts, Sagi’s instructions are precise and detailed. A complete novice can follow them. Most importantly, he’s not a gym rat jackass. He prods you to push yourself, but remembers that everyone has to start at the beginning, and gives motivational words to help you along.
You Might Like My Other Posts Related to Body Beast
- In this post which includes a video, write about long term results with Body Beast and the cast members in the program.
- I discuss in detail the complete line of Body Beast supplements here.
- For people who think that you can only get great results at the gym, I compare Body Beast to the gym in this article.
- For a short introduction to each of the different Body Beast workouts that come with the program, follow this link.
- Body Beast does need a bit more equipment than other Beachbody home workout programs. Check out the complete list of recommended fitness equipment you will need to successfully complete Body Beast.
- Women shouldn’t worry about getting hulkish from doing Body Beast. Watch a video of Sagi discussing how women can benefit from a good weight training program.
- The Body Beast program is available in several kits. I break down what each kit includes.
- What’s the difference between Body Beast and P90X? read this post to get a detailed comparison.
- Read a Beachbody interview with Sagi Kalev here.
- An iPhone app for Body Beast is in the works (so you can do the program at the gym). I discuss the rumors in this post.
- If you’re wondering if you can benefit from doing a program like Body Beast, read this article.
- Jeff discusses how he got amazing results with the Body Beast in this video. He went from scrawny hardgainer to jock type in 90 days.
- In this video, Brian talks about how Body Beast has added inches to his chest and arms for the first time.
- Read this announcement that Body Beast has been unleashed on the unsuspecting world.
- View a photo gallery of the guys from the Body Beast test group and the results they achieved in 90 days with the program.
- An early post on the Body Beast supplements. Cool video included.
- An early update on the development of Body Beast.
- For the first time, you can watch a video that gives you a great idea of what Body Beast is like. Still motivates me to this day.
- My very first post about Sagi Kalev and Body Beast.
To learn more about Body Beast, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a Facebook private message. Ask me how I can set you up in a private Facebook support group that is led by the Body Beast himself, Sagi Kalev. Want all your Body Beast questions answered to get great results? This is the place to do it.
Ten pounds of muscle mass in 90 days. Are you ready for the challenge?
=>Get the MAXIMUM results with your Body Beast workouts by ordering a Body Beast Challenge Pack, which comes with the recommended Body Beast Supplements. Click this link to order a Body Beast Challenge Pack. You'll need the nutrition in the Body Beast Supplements to fuel your Body Beast workouts and feed your growing muscles. You'll also receive an additional Bonus workout DVD, Lucky 7 (a $19.95 value). This Bonus workout is available exclusively through the Team Beachbody coaching network (people like me).<=