The popular definition of a “hardgainer” is a person who works out hard with weights to build his body, but has a hard time putting on muscle. Weeks or months of consistent weight training will only produce minimal results. A hardgainer can’t easily develop muscle size, and the most he can expect from his work is a small increase in muscle tone and more definition. Jeff in the video below never said that he is a hardgainer, but his comments are telling of his physical type. He said he has tried all different types of workout programs and products since high school, but the best that he can do is lean out. Jeff, therefore, is a great candidate to test Body Beast.
Sagi Kalev has said that Body Beast was designed to help hardgainers like Jeff with their body type. Through dynamic set training, proper nutrition, and the new line of Body Beast Supplements, even hardgainers can develop a thicker physique. In Jeff’s case, it seems to have worked. While I’m not going to say that Jeff suddenly became Lou Ferrigno in 90 days, I will say that Jeff definitely put on some size all over. There is a noticeable bulking in his arms, chest, back, and legs. Pretty good results for someone who says nothing else has worked for him. Jeff seems very happy with his Body Beast results. He now jokes that people think he’s some type of athlete or trainer, when in reality he’s an IT guy.
Remember that Body Beast is a comprehensive body building system that includes a series hardcore workout programs, an eating plan, and a complete line nutritional supplements to maximize the results from the training. Someone like Jeff wouldn’t need to put the system together from scratch because it’s all there in one easy-to-follow package. Unlike other fitness programs, Body Beast is about one thing only–building muscle mass. Even for hardgainers.
Body Beast Delivers Results that Other Programs Don’t
I wrote here about how Body Beast went through a trial period with a group of men before it was released. This is Beachbody’s quality control measure to ensure that Body Beast would deliver on its promises. The average dude in the test group gained ten pounds (some more, some less) of muscle. I don’t consider myself a hardgainer, because I can certainly get fat easily (which hardgainers have a hard time with as well). However, I don’t think that I build muscle easily, either. This is why I’m all in on Body Beast.
Check out the video below of Jeff and see for yourself what Body Beast can do for you, even if you consider yourself a hardgainer. For more information, read my previous post on Body Beast results here, or check out the official Body Beast webpage.
You Might Like My Other Posts Related to Body Beast
- Watch a video featuring Sagi Kalev, your Body Beast trainer.
- In this post which includes a video, write about long term results with Body Beast and the cast members in the program.
- I discuss in detail the complete line of Body Beast supplements here.
- For people who think that you can only get great results at the gym, I compare Body Beast to the gym in this article.
- For a short introduction to each of the different Body Beast workouts that come with the program, follow this link.
- Body Beast does need a bit more equipment than other Beachbody home workout programs. Check out the complete list of recommended fitness equipment you will need to successfully complete Body Beast.
- Women shouldn’t worry about getting hulkish from doing Body Beast. Watch a video of Sagi discussing how women can benefit from a good weight training program.
- The Body Beast program is available in several kits. I break down what each kit includes.
- What’s the difference between Body Beast and P90X? read this post to get a detailed comparison.
- Read a Beachbody interview with Sagi Kalev here.
- An iPhone app for Body Beast is in the works (so you can do the program at the gym). I discuss the rumors in this post.
- If you’re wondering if you can benefit from doing a program like Body Beast, read this article.
- In this video, Brian talks about how Body Beast has added inches to his chest and arms for the first time.
- Read this announcement that Body Beast has been unleashed on the unsuspecting world.
- View a photo gallery of the guys from the Body Beast test group and the results they achieved in 90 days with the program.
- An early post on the Body Beast supplements. Cool video included.
- An early update on the development of Body Beast.
- For the first time, you can watch a video that gives you a great idea of what Body Beast is like. Still motivates me to this day.
- My very first post about Sagi Kalev and Body Beast.
To learn more about Body Beast, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a Facebook private message. Ask me how I can set you up in a private Facebook support group that is led by the Body Beast himself, Sagi Kalev. Want all your Body Beast questions answered to get great results? This is the place to do it. Let’s get the conversation started!
Ready to get huge? Click on the link below to order Body Beast.
=>Get the MAXIMUM results with your Body Beast workouts by ordering a Body Beast Challenge Pack, which comes with the recommended Body Beast Supplements. Click this link to order a Body Beast Challenge Pack. You'll need the nutrition in the Body Beast Supplements to fuel your Body Beast workouts and feed your growing muscles. You'll also receive an additional Bonus workout DVD, Lucky 7 (a $19.95 value). This Bonus workout is available exclusively through the Team Beachbody coaching network (people like me).<=