Body Beast: Building a Better Muscle Building Program
Beachbody always tests its new workout programs with real people before releasing it. It’s a great way to ensure quality control. This is the reason why it produces the best, most respected workout programs on the market. Body Beast is no different. For the last few months, it has been undergoing hardcore testing by a group of normal guys looking to build lean muscle mass. These guys have been pushing the program to find out if Body Beast really delivers. The results are in. Check out the gallery below of Body Beast testers and judge for yourself if this new workout program lives up to its promise.
What Kind of Results Can You Expect with Body Beast?
The average lean muscle mass gain for the each tester was ten pounds in three months. Very impressive, because that is very close to what the human potential for building muscle is (without the use of growth hormones). It is possible to gain more weight, but most of it will likely be extra fat and water, not pure muscle. Obviously, these guys lost fat, not added it. They also put on some real size and developed a thicker physique. We’re not talking Hulkish bulk, but the results are excellent with just three months of clean training. If you want more size, just redo the program, which is designed to be repeated. The testers all followed the Body Beast nutrition guide and used Beachbody’s new line of extreme Body Beast supplements.
I was really on the fence when I first heard of Body Beast, but as the release date nears and I learn more about this program, I’m getting to a point where I will probably be one of its first buyers. Watch my blog for more info on Body Beast in the future.
You Might Like My Other Posts Related to Body Beast
- Watch a video featuring Sagi Kalev, your Body Beast trainer.
- In this post which includes a video, write about long term results with Body Beast and the cast members in the program.
- I discuss in detail the complete line of Body Beast supplements here.
- For people who think that you can only get great results at the gym, I compare Body Beast to the gym in this article.
- For a short introduction to each of the different Body Beast workouts that come with the program, follow this link.
- Body Beast does need a bit more equipment than other Beachbody home workout programs. Check out the complete list of recommended fitness equipment you will need to successfully complete Body Beast.
- Women shouldn’t worry about getting hulkish from doing Body Beast. Watch a video of Sagi discussing how women can benefit from a good weight training program.
- The Body Beast program is available in several kits. I break down what each kit includes.
- What’s the difference between Body Beast and P90X? read this post to get a detailed comparison.
- Read a Beachbody interview with Sagi Kalev here.
- An iPhone app for Body Beast is in the works (so you can do the program at the gym). I discuss the rumors in this post.
- If you’re wondering if you can benefit from doing a program like Body Beast, read this article.
- Jeff discusses how he got amazing results with the Body Beast in this video. He went from scrawny hardgainer to jock type in 90 days.
- In this video, Brian talks about how Body Beast has added inches to his chest and arms for the first time.
- Read this announcement that Body Beast has been unleashed on the unsuspecting world.
- An early post on the Body Beast supplements. Cool video included.
- An early update on the development of Body Beast.
- For the first time, you can watch a video that gives you a great idea of what Body Beast is like. Still motivates me to this day.
- My very first post about Sagi Kalev and Body Beast.
=>Get the MAXIMUM results with your Body Beast workouts by ordering a Body Beast Challenge Pack, which comes with the recommended Body Beast Supplements. Click this link to order a Body Beast Challenge Pack. You'll need the nutrition in the Body Beast Supplements to fuel your Body Beast workouts and feed your growing muscles.<=