[UPDATE: This post is now moot, because you no longer have to worry about deciding between Body Beast vs. the gym. Body Beast is available on the iOS, Android, and other mobile devices. You can take your Body Beast workouts with you to the gym and use the heavy iron there. Nice. It is a FREE download to existing and new Body Beast customers. Read more on this post.]
Still skeptical that an at-home bodybuilding program can deliver massive results? Try it and see for yourself. All of Beachbody’s products come with a money back guarantee. Does your gym have that? Didn’t think so. Remember that a gym is just a place to work out. It’s not a system. Body Beast is a comprehensive muscle building system that is designed to produce muscle growth. No more trial and error. Just follow the program and watch your results materialize. So, save some cash and get BIG. Fire your gym!
Let’s face it. If you’re a gym rat who spends two hours or more at the gym each time and you’re NOT getting the results you’re looking for, Body Beast is for you. You will not get BIG gains by training like a hamster and doing exactly what everyone else is doing. That is, going from one weight station to another. Most of your time is spent waiting for the station to become free, or wiping down equipment, anyway. I know the life of a gym rat because I used to be one.
Many years ago. I worked out consistently, but never got results past a certain point. If you want your results to be different, you have to do something different. Massive gains only come about from massive changes. That’s how it works. Body Beast is the game changer you’ve been looking for.
Work out hard, but also work out smart. Working out hard regularly, but not getting the results at the gym? Try Body Beast. The workouts, along with its special nutrition and supplement plan, will make your muscles explode. Did I mention that the program comes with a guarantee? Step away from the gym and go for real results. The bottom line is that if your program has stopped working for you, it’s time to change your program.
Body Beast is not some pansy-ass home workout program from the 80’s that has you lifting pink dumbbells. Bring the heavy iron and learn how to train your muscles so that they can grow. It’s a cutting edge system that uses the latest training techniques that the pros use. Take a look at the photo of Sagi Kalev, the creator of Body Beast. I would definitely take bodybuilding advice from him. Also, check out some Body Beast results here, here, and here. Remember that these results are just from 90 days.
Some other points for you to consider about Body Beast vs. the gym:
- You’ll get huge at a fraction of the cost of a gym membership. Body Beast is designed so that you can repeat the program to get even better results. It’s a one-time investment that you can use over and over again. Work out with your buddies for the same investment. Does your gym let your work out with your buddy at no additional cost?
- You’re not just working your muscles, you’re get an in-depth bodybuilding education that you can use long after you’ve completed the program. Does your gym offer you a systematic plan for achieving your muscle building goals? Does anyone who works at one of those global gyms really know what they’re talking about other than trying to sell you on a membership? Have you ever gotten advice from any of the gym rats that actually worked?
- The Body Beast Eating Plan shows you healthy, delicious ways to eat that will help you build muscle mass fast—and maintain that muscle for the long haul. Does your gym show you how to eat right to get big and stay big? Has anyone ever discussed nutrition with you?
- Body Beast also shows you how to supplement the safe, effective, and legal way. Supplements are critical if you want to get the best results. Do you trust your gym to tell you what supplements to take? Beachbody has produced a premium line of Body Beast supplements which are created to work in tandem with the program. Remember that building muscle mass is not just about working out, it’s also about eating right and taking supplements which will help you grow.
- You have access to your Team Beachbody Coach’s expert advice, as well as that of Sagi and the rest of Beachbody’s trained fitness and nutrition staff, via chats, the Message Boards, and newsletters. It’s a vastly better way to get your questions answered than asking some random loudmouthed gym rat. Ask me how I can set you up in a private Facebook support group that is led by the Body Beast himself, Sagi Kalev. Want all your Body Beast questions answered to get great results? This is the place to do it. You won’t be working out alone! You’re still not asking the random gym rat for advice are you?
Body Beast Can Offer You Something No Gym Can—Guaranteed Results
Let me make this point one more time—Your Body Beast results are guaranteed. Try Body Beast for 90 days. If you don’t get the results you’re looking for, return the program to Beachbody and get a full refund. No questions asked. Beachbody is so certain you’ll have great results with Body Beast, it will give you 90 days to make sure it delivers. If you’re not completely satisfied after 90 days, return the program and Beachbody will give you a full refund of the purchase price, less shipping and handling. But, you get to keep the bonus gift just for trying Body Beast.
You Might Like My Other Posts Related to Body Beast
- Watch a video featuring Sagi Kalev, your Body Beast trainer.
- In this post which includes a video, write about long term results with Body Beast and the cast members in the program.
- I discuss in detail the complete line of Body Beast supplements here.
- For a short introduction to each of the different Body Beast workouts that come with the program, follow this link.
- Body Beast does need a bit more equipment than other Beachbody home workout programs. Check out the complete list of recommended fitness equipment you will need to successfully complete Body Beast.
- Women shouldn’t worry about getting hulkish from doing Body Beast. Watch a video of Sagi discussing how women can benefit from a good weight training program.
- The Body Beast program is available in several kits. I break down what each kit includes.
- What’s the difference between Body Beast and P90X? read this post to get a detailed comparison.
- Read a Beachbody interview with Sagi Kalev here.
- An iPhone app for Body Beast is in the works (so you can do the program at the gym). I discuss the rumors in this post.
- If you’re wondering if you can benefit from doing a program like Body Beast, read this article.
- Jeff discusses how he got amazing results with the Body Beast in this video. He went from scrawny hardgainer to jock type in 90 days.
- In this video, Brian talks about how Body Beast has added inches to his chest and arms for the first time.
- Read this announcement that Body Beast has been unleashed on the unsuspecting world.
- View a photo gallery of the guys from the Body Beast test group and the results they achieved in 90 days with the program.
- An early post on the Body Beast supplements. Cool video included.
- An early update on the development of Body Beast.
- For the first time, you can watch a video that gives you a great idea of what Body Beast is like. Still motivates me to this day.
- My very first post about Sagi Kalev and Body Beast.
To learn more about Body Beast, contact me at email@example.com or send me a Facebook private message. Let’s get the conversation started! Ten pounds of muscle mass in 90 days. Are you ready for the challenge?
=>Get the MAXIMUM results with your Body Beast workouts by ordering a Body Beast Challenge Pack, which comes with the recommended Body Beast Supplements. Click this link to order a Body Beast Challenge Pack. You'll need the nutrition in the Body Beast Supplements to fuel your Body Beast workouts and feed your growing muscles. You'll also receive an additional Bonus workout DVD, Lucky 7 (a $19.95 value). This Bonus workout is available exclusively through the Team Beachbody coaching network (people like me).<=