For those who are in a hurry to get huge, every Body Beast kit comes with twelve muscle blasting workouts. I’ve been doing Body Beast for the last four weeks, and I can say without hesitation that Body Beast features the best weight training DVD workouts that Beachbody, or anyone, has ever produced.
These workouts are the last word in exercises designed to build mass (until Sagi Kalev can dream up more ways to induce muscle failure). If you can’t gain mass following the Body Beast program, you’re probably doing it wrong.
The Body Beast workouts are divided into three series that corresponds with the phases of the program. In the Build Phase, you will be learning the fundamentals of body building. Sagi will instruct you how to lift using proper form and technique so your workouts are safe and effective.
The Bulk Phase is where most of the magic happens. Each major muscle group gets its own workout so that you will pack on muscle mass at ridiculous rates.
The Beast Phase is when you will be cutting and sculpting the new muscles you have developed in the first two phases to get that shredded look. In only 90 days, your body will be transformed.
The Tempo Bonus workouts are yours if you purchase a Body Beast Huge Stack or Beast Stack kit. The Lucky 7 Bonus workout are available exclusively through the Team Beachbody coaching network. You’ll receive this DVD as a free gift if you purchase Body Beast from my blog.
This is only a quick introduction to the Body Beast workouts to give you an idea of the comprehensive approach this program has taken. I will be writing an in-depth review of each workout in the future.
The Body Beast “Build” Series Workouts
Build: Chest/Tris. This workout focuses on the muscles of your chest and triceps to create strength and definition in your upper torso and arms.
Build: Back/Bis. You want the V taper that is the hallmark of a great physique? This workout will put you in the right direction. You’ll also do a lot of curling to pump up the glamour muscles in your arms.
Build: Legs. Chicken legs belong on a fast-food menus, not your body. Say goodbye to them forever because this workout will help you build powerful quads, hamstrings, calves, and gluts. In my opinion, this is the toughest workout in the Body Beast program.
Build: Shoulders. Shoulders are your body’s clothes hangers. Strong, defined shoulders are what gives men the manly look. This is your go-to workout to pump up your shoulders.
The Body Beast “Bulk” Series Workouts
Bulk: Chest. It’s all about getting huge pecs. You want them? This is the workout to develop that massive torso. You’ll hit your chest muscles from various angles with Super sets, Combo sets, and more. The way to get the biggest results is the create muscle fatigue.
Bulk: Back. You want to have a massive upper body, but it shouldn’t be all chest; otherwise, you’ll wind up looking like a hunched over monkey. That’s why you need this workout to balance out your chest. It will strengthen and add mass to your back. You’ll look good coming or going.
Bulk: Shoulders. Part of the V taper look is having strong and defined shoulders. This workout will take your shoulders to the next level, from strong and defined to powerful and huge.
Bulk: Arms. Huge biceps and triceps will help you look great in a tank top. This is the workout that will help get you there.
Bulk: Legs. The sets in this workout will turn your former chicken legs into turkey drumsticks. Want to get the feeling of standing on top of two massive tree trunks? This workout will do it.
The Body Beast “Beast” Series Workouts
Beast: Abs. A six-pack is great, but having a powerful core is better. A strong core helps you lift heavy weights safely and improve your posture so you can stand straighter and taller.
Beast: Cardio. When you’re ready to show off those muscles you’ve built, it’s time to shed the fat that’s lying on top of them. This intense cardio workout will have your fat cells crying for mercy.
Beast: Total Body. When your entire body craves the burn, or you’ve missed a workout day or two, this is the workout to get the job done.
Bonus Body Beast Workouts
Tempo Chest/Tris. The Tempo workouts will have you executing lifts in fixed slow-mo counts. In this workout, you’ll practically feel your tris and chest muscles grow from the isometric moves.
Tempo Back/Bis. More grueling than the Build Back/Bis workout, you can substitute this workout for days when you want to punish/reward yourself. Your back will never know what hit it.
Lucky 7. This workout is comprised of seven exercises and seven pyramids to give you that full body burn you want in order to melt fat and chisel your physique. Or, you can make up for a day you missed.
Check out this video of some of the Body Beast workouts.
You Might Like My Other Posts Related to Body Beast
- Watch a video featuring Sagi Kalev, your personal trainer.
- A video about long term results with Body Beast and the cast members in the program.
- I discuss in detail the complete line of Body Beast supplements here.
- For people who think that you can only get great results at the gym, I compare Body Beast to the gym in this article.
- Check out the complete list of recommended equipment for Body Beast you will need to successfully complete the program.
- Body Beast for women. How women can benefit from a good weight training program.
- The Body Beast program is available in several kits. I break down what each kit includes.
- What’s the difference between P90X and Body Beast?
- Read a Beachbody interview with Sagi Kalev here.
- A smart phone app for Body Beast is now available. Do you favorite Body Beast workouts at the gym.
- If you’re wondering if you can benefit from doing a program like Body Beast, read this article.
- Jeff discusses how he got amazing results with the Body Beast in this video. He went from scrawny hardgainer to jock type in 90 days.
- In this video, Brian talks about how Body Beast has added inches to his chest and arms for the first time.
- Read this announcement that Body Beast has been unleashed on the unsuspecting world.
- View a before and after photo gallery of the guys from the Body Beast test group and the results they achieved in 90 days with the program.
- An early post on the Body Beast supplements. Cool video included.
- An early update on the development of Body Beast.
- For the first time, you can watch a video that gives you a great idea of what Body Beast is like. Still motivates me to this day.
- My very first post about Sagi Kalev and Body Beast.
If you have additional questions about the Body Beast workouts, read my prior posts here, or contact me at connectwithJade@gmail.com or send me a Facebook private message. Let’s get the conversation started!
Ten pounds of muscle mass in 90 days. Are you ready for the challenge?
=>Get the MAXIMUM results with your Body Beast workouts by ordering a Body Beast Challenge Pack, which comes with the recommended Body Beast Supplements. Click this link to order a Body Beast Challenge Pack. You'll need the nutrition in the Body Beast Supplements to fuel your Body Beast workouts and feed your growing muscles. You'll also receive an additional Bonus workout DVD, Lucky 7 (a $19.95 value). This Bonus workout is available exclusively through the Team Beachbody coaching network (people like me).<=