I have some ground rules for this blog. I appreciate your readership and understand your time is as valuable as mine. There is enough B.S. out in cyberspace already and I would rather be part of the truth squad. Even though I am not a fitness expert or nutritionist by training, I have done a lot of reading in these areas. In expressing my thoughts and ideas on health and fitness, I assume you’re looking for solutions, not theories. You want to know what works and what gets results. So Do I. Therefore, you will NOT find:
- White lies
- Fake words
- Anything that promotes an eating disorder or poor body image (this includes words or pictures I consider to be potentially harmful)
- Anything that promotes steroids use
- Excuses (Get the point? I don’t let them exist in my world and you shouldn’t accept them in yours. Don’t accept them from others or yourself. Especially not from yourself.)
- The word “diet” in reference to eating clean and healthy. Eating healthy isn’t a “diet” it’s a lifestyle and it’s meant to last for the rest of your life. Period.
- Negative attacks on a person
- Stupid flame wars
You WILL find on this blog:
- My real personal experiences
- Motivational and inspirational quotes and pictures
- Honest fitness advice
- Honest answers to any question
- Salty language from time to time (I’m a former DevilDog, my DNA is laced with profanity)
- Information on biology and chemistry that relates to fitness
- Healthy food ideas
- Links to other workout sites
- A never-say-die attitude all day, every day. Excuses are for the weak and lazy, and we are neither!
- And a sincere promise that I will never suggest something for you that I have not tried myself. Ever. I believe that in order to give good advice, you have to take it. Anything I tell you to do is tried and true because I have done myself. I won’t pull thoughts from out of my ass based upon what others have said. I earn my opinions.
Welcome aboard. Are you ready to get into the best shape of your life?