Are you ready to get BIG and do whatever it takes? If just the sound of the word BIG gets you pumped up, then you could be the perfect candidate for Body Beast. Although Body Beast is a muscle building program, I’m not going to approach it with any preconceived notions about what it is or who could benefit from it. Sagi Kalev has stated for the record that he designed Body Beast for a broad population base, from the scrawny hard-gainer to the lumbering meathead. If your body type falls anywhere within this spectrum, you can benefit from the program.
It’s not a question of will it work for you. Rather, it’s a question of will you work for IT? If you want it badly enough and are willing to do whatever it takes to get BIG results, then Body Beast is right for you, regardless of your body type. Read further so see if you fall in one of the categories below.
Gym Rats Lacking Results
- You know who you are. You hang out two hours or more at the gym each day, going from one weight station to another. Most of your time is spent waiting for the station to become free, or wiping down equipment. I know how it is because I used to be a gym rat, too. Many years ago. I worked out consistently, but never got results past a certain point. If you’re working out hard regularly, but just aren’t seeing results, try Body Beast. The workouts along with its special nutrition and supplement plan will make your muscles explode. Step away from the gym and get serious about results. The bottom line is that if your program has stopped working for you, time to change your program.
Scrawny Types Looking to Bulk Up
- You may consider yourself a hard-gainer who finds it impossible to build serious muscle. Check out this video of Jeff. He once thought he would be a 130 pound hard-gainer forever, until 90 days of Body Beast turned him into an animal. How does it work? Body Beast takes the guesswork out of gaining weight. It gives you growth-inducing workouts, an easy-to-master mass-building nutrition plan, and a proven, all-natural muscle growth supplement schedule. No more trying to mix and match a bunch of random bodybuilding ideas, supplements, and suggestions and hope that they work. Body Beast is guaranteed to work. Even for hard-gainers.
Weight Lifting Enthusiasts Looking for an At-Home Program
- You are on the bleeding edge of weight training. You have read every bodybuilding magazine, book, or blog there is. You have forgotten more about bodybuilding than most people will ever know. But, you are hungry and greedy for results. You want more. You are always looking for that physical advantage. If you like to stay on the cutting edge of weight training, welcome to your program. Body Beast uses the latest research to bring your workouts into the home without costing you thousands of dollars in weights and equipment or pushing you to experiment with questionable supplements. Don’t let Sagi Kalev’s meathead looks fool you. Beneath his impressive size beats the heart of an exercise geek. He has spent years studying exercise and nutrition and trained many professional bodybuilders. You can benefit from his experience, training, and insight. Body Beast was almost two years in the making. One of the reasons it took so long to develop was because it incorporates all the latest training techniques, and Beachbody had to ensure that it works as promised.
Graduates of Other Beachbody Programs Who Want to Focus on Mass-Building
- This is me, too. I’ve completed P90X, P90X+, many of the P90X One-on-One series, P90X2, Insanity, and Les Mills PUMP. They are all great programs for full body transformation and general physical fitness, but they were not designed to build serious muscle mass. I have gotten great results with all of Beachbody’s fitness programs, but it’s time I focus on something different—bulking up. If you’re a graduate of another Beachbody program like me and you’ve already seen great results, but you’re ready to build some serious muscle, look no further than Body Beast. It’s a breakthrough comprehensive mass-building program that’ll take your physique to the next level. Beast up, baby!
- While I admit that the promotion materials for Body Beast seem to be directed at the high testosterone crowd, there’s no reason why women can’t use Body Beast to improve their strength and conditioning. Sagi Kalev has encourage women to try the program because women can benefit from it as much as men. Want to try a body sculpting, fat-blasting weight training program, Body Beast is for you. Don’t worry about looking bulky. It’s impossible for women to grow muscles the same way as men. What will happen is that you will get stronger and more lean. Hawt! I personally know of several women are are doing Body Beast. These ladies obviously understand that a strong and healthy body looks fantastic whether you’re a man or woman.
You Might Like My Other Posts Related to Body Beast
- Watch a video featuring Sagi Kalev, your Body Beast trainer.
- In this post which includes a video, write about long term results with Body Beast and the cast members in the program.
- I discuss in detail the complete line of Body Beast supplements here.
- For people who think that you can only get great results at the gym, I compare Body Beast to the gym in this article.
- For a short introduction to each of the different Body Beast workouts that come with the program, follow this link.
- Body Beast does need a bit more equipment than other Beachbody home workout programs. Check out the complete list of recommended fitness equipment you will need to successfully complete Body Beast.
- Women shouldn’t worry about getting hulkish from doing Body Beast. Watch a video of Sagi discussing how women can benefit from a good weight training program.
- The Body Beast program is available in several kits. I break down what each kit includes.
- What’s the difference between Body Beast and P90X? read this post to get a detailed comparison.
- Read a Beachbody interview with Sagi Kalev here.
- An iPhone app for Body Beast is in the works (so you can do the program at the gym). I discuss the rumors in this post.
- Jeff discusses how he got amazing results with the Body Beast in this video. He went from scrawny hardgainer to jock type in 90 days.
- In this video, Brian talks about how Body Beast has added inches to his chest and arms for the first time.
- Read this announcement that Body Beast has been unleashed on the unsuspecting world.
- View a photo gallery of the guys from the Body Beast test group and the results they achieved in 90 days with the program.
- An early post on the Body Beast supplements. Cool video included.
- An early update on the development of Body Beast.
- For the first time, you can watch a video that gives you a great idea of what Body Beast is like. Still motivates me to this day.
- My very first post about Sagi Kalev and Body Beast.
Try Body Beast Today!
To learn more about Body Beast, contact me at email@example.com or send me a Facebook private message. Ask me how I can set you up in a private Facebook support group that is led by the Body Beast himself, Sagi Kalev. Want all your Body Beast questions answered to get great results? This is the place to do it. Let’s get the conversation started!
Ten pounds of muscle mass in 90 days. Are you ready for the challenge?
=>Get the MAXIMUM results with your Body Beast workouts by ordering a Body Beast Challenge Pack, which comes with the recommended Body Beast Supplements. Click this link to order a Body Beast Challenge Pack. You'll need the nutrition in the Body Beast Supplements to fuel your Body Beast workouts and feed your growing muscles. You'll also receive an additional Bonus workout DVD, Lucky 7 (a $19.95 value). This Bonus workout is available exclusively through the Team Beachbody coaching network (people like me).<=