I wish I can be all optimistic and feel-good and say that size doesn’t matter, but as I guy, I know that it does. Bryan in the video below was being honest when he says that size gets you attention fast. We know that it’s true. I’m not saying that being big and impressive is a free pass to being a douchebag, but the bottom line is that size makes you noticeable. What you do with that attention is another matter, so it still goes back to your character and personality in the end. But, if you want that physical edge, why not go for it? You can dream big in all aspects of your life, including your physicality. Who knows, maybe if you have the body of your dreams, you wouldn’t need to obsess too much about getting that car of your dreams.
Enter Body Beast. It is the first comprehensive body building system that includes a workout program and nutritional supplements to maximize the results from the training. No need to put the system together from scratch because it’s all there for you in one package. Unlike other fitness programs, Body Beast is about one thing only–building muscle mass. Size. Bulk. Heft. The magic words that make most men (and some women) take notice. Body Beast is designed to deliver the results that you’ve been wanting.
Body Beast Delivers Not just Mass, but Inches
I wrote here about how Body Beast had to undergo rigorous testing before it was released to ensure that it could deliver on its promises. The average person who went through the Body Beast test group gained ten pounds of muscle. Let’s put that into better perspective–each of Bryan’s arms grew about an inch. His chest about three inches in just three months. These results are no joke. That’s real improvement. I would NOT mind having an extra inch on my guns. Wouldn’t you? Wouldn’t any dude? My arms still wouldn’t be showstoppers like Sagi Kalev’s, but who cares?
You Might Like My Other Posts Related to Body Beast
- Watch a video featuring Sagi Kalev, your Body Beast trainer.
- In this post which includes a video, write about long term results with Body Beast and the cast members in the program.
- I discuss in detail the complete line of Body Beast supplements here.
- For people who think that you can only get great results at the gym, I compare Body Beast to the gym in this article.
- For a short introduction to each of the different Body Beast workouts that come with the program, follow this link.
- Body Beast does need a bit more equipment than other Beachbody home workout programs. Check out the complete list of recommended fitness equipment you will need to successfully complete Body Beast.
- Women shouldn’t worry about getting hulkish from doing Body Beast. Watch a video of Sagi discussing how women can benefit from a good weight training program.
- The Body Beast program is available in several kits. I break down what each kit includes.
- What’s the difference between Body Beast and P90X? read this post to get a detailed comparison.
- Read a Beachbody interview with Sagi Kalev here.
- An iPhone app for Body Beast is in the works (so you can do the program at the gym). I discuss the rumors in this post.
- If you’re wondering if you can benefit from doing a program like Body Beast, read this article.
- Jeff discusses how he got amazing results with the Body Beast in this video. He went from scrawny hardgainer to jock type in 90 days.
- Read this announcement that Body Beast has been unleashed on the unsuspecting world.
- View a photo gallery of the guys from the Body Beast test group and the results they achieved in 90 days with the program.
- An early post on the Body Beast supplements. Cool video included.
- An early update on the development of Body Beast.
- For the first time, you can watch a video that gives you a great idea of what Body Beast is like. Still motivates me to this day.
- My very first post about Sagi Kalev and Body Beast.
Ready to get huge?
=>Get the MAXIMUM results with your Body Beast workouts by ordering a Body Beast Challenge Pack, which comes with the recommended Body Beast Supplements. Click this link to order a Body Beast Challenge Pack. You'll need the nutrition in the Body Beast Supplements to fuel your Body Beast workouts and feed your growing muscles. You'll also receive an additional Bonus workout DVD, Lucky 7 (a $19.95 value). This Bonus workout is available exclusively through the Team Beachbody coaching network (people like me).<=