I used to be the guy who didn’t believe in supplements. I thought they were overpriced crap that promised too much but delivered too little. I also used to be the guy that never got great results. Coincidence? Now, I’m a different guy. In just 31 days of Body Beast, I managed to gain 11 pounds of mass, 1/2 inch on each arm, 1 1/2 inches on each leg, and 2 inches on my chest. My wife has noticed that my entire body has gotten thicker. In the past, it would’ve taken me half a year to get the same results. All I’m doing is following the eating plan, using the supplements, and of course, hitting the Body Beast workouts hard.
When I started Body Beast, I made a decision to go “all in,” including using ALL the supplements. I’m glad I did, because I would not have gotten the same results if I had not. The bottom line is that the right supplements can make all the difference. I can say with confidence now that I have experienced it that the Body Beast supplements will help your muscles grow faster and recover more quickly from the Body Beast workouts. As Sagi says, the supplements are a huge component of the program. Would you buy a car without doors? Same thing if you ditch the supplements. You won’t get the full benefits of doing Body Beast. If you’re going to do these ass kicking workouts, might as well get more growth from them.
Beachbody Hardcore Base Shake
This shake is the foundation of the Body Beast nutrition plan. Each serving contains 18 grams of whey protein concentrate and whey isolate, and 9 grams of malodextrin and dextrose. Dextrose allows the whey protein to quickly reach your muscle cells while the malodextrin slows the absorption of the shake’s other ingredients. The combination is an ideal way to help replenish your glycogen levels without causing your levels to spike.
The muscle-building amino acids in Hardcore Base Shake is exactly what you need to maximize growth. Its exclusive blend of whey isolates and whey concentrate gives you 18 grams of premium protein to help boost your results, without dangerous chemicals. It also contains digestive enzymes to help enhance protein utilization and reduce gas and bloating. This is something other lesser whey protein powders don’t offer. And, it is flavor neutral so you can make your shake just the way you want it. No artificial colors or flavors in your protein. Finally, somebody got it right! One of the things that I never liked about other whey protein powders I have tried is the nasty aftertaste. Beachbody Hardcore Base Shake solves this problem for me. If you mix it on its own, it tastes just like milk (just thicker).
The Hardcore Base Shake can be used on its own post-workout, or can be taken with the Beachbody Fuel Shot for quick energy as a pre- or post-workout drink, or can be blended with other ingredients to create a calorie-packed recipe.
Download the nutritional information on the Beachbody Hardcore Base Shake here.
Beachbody M.A.X. Muscle Acceleration Xtreme Creatine
Not to be confused with harmful anabolic steroids, creatine is a substance your liver, kidneys, and pancreas create. During exercise, when your body runs out of the fuel, it relies on alternative, anabolic pathways that are built with the help of creatine. Once your natural supply runs out, your muscles become fatigued.
The Beachbody M.A.X. Creatine supplement was designed to help you keep those pathways flowing so your muscles fatigue less quickly when used within 30 minutes of a workout. It contains pure creatine monohydrate and no added fillers, preservatives, or other risky or untested ingredients. Creatine monohydrate is one of bodybuilding’s most scientifically effective ingredients.
Like other Body Beast supplements, M.A.X. Creatine does not have any artificial colors or flavors, so you can mix it with your favorite shake to boost its effectiveness. It is best taken with a shake made with Beachbody Fuel Shot and Beachbody Hardcore Base Shake.
Download the nutritional information for Beachbody M.A.X. Creatine here.
Beachbody Fuel Shot
What the Hardcore Base Shake does for your protein levels, the Fuel Shot does for your blood sugar. When you work out, your body burns through its easily-accessible blood sugar and then turns to its glycogen reserves. Glycogen allows the muscles to work in short, powerful bursts. It is critical to keep these two tanks full so you don’t suffer from OGG (out of gas) in the middle of your workout. Beachbody Fuel Shot will help drive nutrients into muscle fiber for greater strength during workouts and replenish your glycogen stores. In addition, the Beachbody Fuel Shot is loaded with electrolytes to help you stay hydrated when you’re sweating bullets, so you can use it on its own during a workout. It is recommended that you drink Beachbody Fuel Shot with Beachbody Hardcore Base Shake to enhance their effectiveness. Use daily for accelerated muscle endurance, size, and strength.
Download the nutritional information for Beachbody Fuel Shot here.
Beachbody Super Suma
For centuries, the indigenous people of the Amazon region have used Brazilian ginseng or suma root as a general cure-all, as well as a tonic for strength, energy, and sexual prowess. In the 1970’s, it became known in sports training circles and was nicknamed “the Russian Secret” when it was discovered that Russian Olympic athletes were using it to enhance their endurance and build muscle.
For Body Beast, it is the secret ingredient to build lean, hard mass. Super Suma is an ideal supplement as it supports explosive gains in size and strength. It is a proprietary plant-based enzyme that will will help increase your body’s own testosterone production to help jack up muscle strength, size, and endurance. Use daily to help unleash your body’s own testosterone production. Beachbody Super Suma is created from the powerful suma root, an herb indigenous to South America, so it is safe to use.
Download the nutritional information for Beachbody Super Suma here.
How I Use the Body Beast Supplements
Some people have complex stacking cycles for the supplements and only take them at certain times during the day. I like to keep things simple. Right after my morning workout, I put all of the Body Beast Supplements into the blender and mix myself a super potent shake. It’s my reward for hitting it hard, because on some mornings, I am so wasted from the workouts that I can barely press the blend buttons 🙂 Taking the supplements immediately after a workout is also the best way to ensure that your muscles are getting the nutrients they need, when the need it the most (during the repair process).
You Might Like My Other Posts Related to Body Beast
- Watch a video featuring Sagi Kalev, your Body Beast trainer.
- In this post which includes a video, write about long term results with Body Beast and the cast members in the program.
- For people who think that you can only get great results at the gym, I compare Body Beast to the gym in this article.
- For a short introduction to each of the different Body Beast workouts that come with the program, follow this link.
- Body Beast does need a bit more equipment than other Beachbody home workout programs. Check out the complete list of recommended fitness equipment you will need to successfully complete Body Beast.
- Women shouldn’t worry about getting hulkish from doing Body Beast. Watch a video of Sagi discussing how women can benefit from a good weight training program.
- The Body Beast program is available in several kits. I break down what each kit includes.
- What’s the difference between Body Beast and P90X? read this post to get a detailed comparison.
- Read a Beachbody interview with Sagi Kalev here.
- An iPhone app for Body Beast is in the works (so you can do the program at the gym). I discuss the rumors in this post.
- If you’re wondering if you can benefit from doing a program like Body Beast, read this article.
- Jeff discusses how he got amazing results with the Body Beast in this video. He went from scrawny hardgainer to jock type in 90 days.
- In this video, Brian talks about how Body Beast has added inches to his chest and arms for the first time.
- Read this announcement that Body Beast has been unleashed on the unsuspecting world.
- View a photo gallery of the guys from the Body Beast test group and the results they achieved in 90 days with the program.
- An early post on the Body Beast supplements. Cool video included.
- An early update on the development of Body Beast.
- For the first time, you can watch a video that gives you a great idea of what Body Beast is like. Still motivates me to this day.
- My very first post about Sagi Kalev and Body Beast.
To learn more about Body Beast, contact me at email@example.com or send me a Facebook private message. Ask me how I can set you up in a private Facebook support group that is led by the Body Beast himself, Sagi Kalev. Want all your Body Beast questions answered to get great results? This is the place to do it.
Ten pounds of muscle mass in 90 days. Are you ready for the challenge?
=>Get the MAXIMUM results with your Body Beast workouts by ordering a Body Beast Challenge Pack, which comes with the recommended Body Beast Supplements. Click this link to order a Body Beast Challenge Pack. You'll need the nutrition in the Body Beast Supplements to fuel your Body Beast workouts and feed your growing muscles. You'll also receive an additional Bonus workout DVD, Lucky 7 (a $19.95 value). This Bonus workout is available exclusively through the Team Beachbody coaching network (people like me).<=