What Does Each Body Beast Kit Include?
A whole lotta hardcore. That’s what comes with each Body Beast kit. If you think you have what it takes to do Body Beast and get huge, keep reading. I can tell you that even if you’re a graduate of other Beachbody fitness programs, even if you have lifted weights for a long time, even if you are in great shape, Body Beast will challenge you. Unless you’re a competitive body builder who has been personally trained by Sagi Kalev, Body Beast is nothing like you’ve ever done before. I am on my second week and I feel the change each day.
Ready to get pumped up? Let’s look inside the different Body Beast kits to see which one will best fit your needs.
Body Beast Base Kit
The Body Beast Base Kit includes twelve workouts in seven DVDs, the Book of Beast program guide, and training schedule. As the name implies, the Body Beast Base Kit only includes the bare minimum for you to get started. It’s a good kit, but I don’t recommend it unless you have no cash to purchase the recommended supplements. You will quickly learn that the supplements are critical to your success with this program. They were designed to specifically complement the workouts. If you want to get big, lifting is only 1/3 of the equation. The other parts are nutrition and supplements.
Body Beast Huge Stack Kit
The Body Beast Huge Stack Kit is the next level up. In addition to what is already included in the Base Kit, you will receive two important supplements: Hardcore Base Shake to grow massive new muscle and reduce muscle breakdown, and Fuel Shot which provides performance-enhancing nutrients for more power and a faster, fuller recovery. You will also get the bonus workout DVD “Tempo,” a great addition to the other Body Beast workouts. If you order through my blog, an additional bonus DVD workout, “Lucky7” is yours at no additional cost.
Body Beast Beast Stack Kit
The Body Beast Beast Stack Kit is for people who are truly serious about getting huge and are willing to do whatever it takes to get there. In addition to what is already included in the Base Kit, you will receive four important supplements: Hardcore Base Shake, Fuel Shot, M.A.X. Creatine, and Super Suma. Creatine is one of bodybuilding’s most scientifically effective ingredients. It has been proven to help increase your strength and endurance so you can push yourself just a little bit harder to get that pump. Super Suma is an herb that unleashes your body’s own testosterone production to jack up muscle strength and size. Without testosterone, you will not get bigger no matter how hard you lift. The Body Beast Beast Stack kit also comes with the workout DVD “Tempo.” Order from my blog and get “Lucky7,” an additional workout DVD at no additional cost.
Body Beast Challenge Pack
The Body Beast Challenge Pack comes with everything that’s included in the Body Beast Beast Stack Kit. The big difference is that that you can order a Body Beast Challenge Pack with free shipping. Also, Beachbody will automatically ship your monthly supply of supplements with free shipping as well. The Body Beast Challenge Pack is a good way to get all your supplements without the hassle of ordering them and having to pay for shipping each month. This will save you time and money in the end. Use the extra time to get bigger and the extra cash to do whatever you want. Ask me how you can save even more money by signing up to become a Team Beachbody Coach.
What is the Book of Beast
Every Body Beast kit includes a Book of Beast. Despite its slightly dangerous sounding name, the Book of Beast contains no satanic verse. It is part fitness manual, part nutrition and supplement guide, and part insider account of the world of bodybuilding. Book of Beast explains each of the Body Beast phases in depth so that you will understand why the program is broken into discrete training blocks. It walks you through the nutrition plan, including calculating how many calories you will need, to help you learn what to eat to build muscle mass, and provides you with easy-to-follow recipes. Finally, the Book of Beast gives you sound advice on how to not only maintain the muscular physique you’ll develop but also how to prepare for a bodybuilding competition and photo shoot if that’s your goal.
More about the Beachbody Hardcore Base Shake
Beachbody Hardcore Base Shake is included in the Body Beast Huge Stack and Beast Stack kits. It is also available for purchase separately. This muscle-building amino acid shake is the foundation of your Beast nutrition plan. Its exclusive blend of whey isolates gives you 18 grams of premium protein to help boost your results, without dangerous chemicals. It also contains digestive enzymes to help enhance protein utilization and reduce gas and bloating. This is something other lesser whey protein powders don’t offer. And, it is flavor neutral so you can make your shake just the way you want it. No artificial colors or flavors in your protein. One of the things that I never liked about other whey protein is the nasty aftertaste. Beachbody Hardcore Base Shake solves this problem for me. Nice!
More about Beachbody Fuel Shot
Beachbody Fuel Shot is included in the Body Beast Huge Stack and Beast Stack kits. It is also available for purchase separately. Use this performance enhancing supplement to blow past fatigue. It is a dextrose- and malodextrin-based energy drink that will help drive nutrients into muscle fiber for greater strength during workouts and replenish the glycogen and electrolytes lost during workouts. It is recommended that you drink Beachbody Fuel Shot with Beachbody Hardcore Base Shake to enhance their effectiveness. Also, use daily for Beastly muscle endurance, size, and strength.
More About Beachbody M.A.X. (Muscle Acceleration Xtreme) Creatine
Beachbody M.A.X. Creatine only comes with the Body Beast Beast Stack kit. You can also order it by itself. With Beachbody’s proprietary supplement M.A.X. Creatine, you get high-grade pure creatine monohydrate, one of bodybuilding’s most scientifically effective ingredients. Use daily within 30 minutes of a workout for mind-blowing strength, energy, and stamina. M.A.X. Creatine does not have any artificial colors or flavors, so you can mix it with your favorite shake to boost its effectiveness. It is best taken with a shake made with Beachbody Fuel Shot and Beachbody Hardcore Base Shake.
More on Beachbody Super Suma
Purchase a Body Beast Beast Stack kit or Body Beast Challenge Pack and you will get a month’s supply of Beachbody Super Suma. It is the secret ingredient to build lean, hard mass. It is a proprietary plant-based enzyme that will will help increase your body’s own testosterone production to help jack up muscle strength, size, and endurance. Beachbody Super Suma is created from the powerful suma root, an herb indigenous to South America.
For more information about the Body Beast supplements, click here to watch a video.
I prepared a short video that discusses each item that comes with a Body Beast Challenge Pack. Opening my shipment was like Christmas in June.
You Might Like My Other Posts Related to Body Beast
- Watch a video featuring Sagi Kalev, your Body Beast trainer.
- In this post which includes a video, write about long term results with Body Beast and the cast members in the program.
- I discuss in detail the complete line of Body Beast supplements here.
- For people who think that you can only get great results at the gym, I compare Body Beast to the gym in this article.
- For a short introduction to each of the different Body Beast workouts that come with the program, follow this link.
- Body Beast does need a bit more equipment than other Beachbody home workout programs. Check out the complete list of recommended fitness equipment you will need to successfully complete Body Beast.
- Women shouldn’t worry about getting hulkish from doing Body Beast. Watch a video of Sagi discussing how women can benefit from a good weight training program.
- The Body Beast program is available in several kits. I break down what each kit includes.
- What’s the difference between Body Beast and P90X? read this post to get a detailed comparison.
- Read a Beachbody interview with Sagi Kalev here.
- An iPhone app for Body Beast is in the works (so you can do the program at the gym). I discuss the rumors in this post.
- If you’re wondering if you can benefit from doing a program like Body Beast, read this article.
- Jeff discusses how he got amazing results with the Body Beast in this video. He went from scrawny hardgainer to jock type in 90 days.
- In this video, Brian talks about how Body Beast has added inches to his chest and arms for the first time.
- Read this announcement that Body Beast has been unleashed on the unsuspecting world.
- View a photo gallery of the guys from the Body Beast test group and the results they achieved in 90 days with the program.
- An early post on the Body Beast supplements. Cool video included.
- An early update on the development of Body Beast.
- For the first time, you can watch a video that gives you a great idea of what Body Beast is like. Still motivates me to this day.
- My very first post about Sagi Kalev and Body Beast.
To learn more about Body Beast or any Beachbody workout program read my prior posts here, or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a Facebook private message. Let’s get the conversation started!
Ten pounds of muscle mass in 90 days. Are you ready for the challenge?
=>Get the MAXIMUM results with your Body Beast workouts by ordering a Body Beast Challenge Pack, which comes with the recommended Body Beast Supplements. Click this link to order a Body Beast Challenge Pack. You'll need the nutrition in the Body Beast Supplements to fuel your Body Beast workouts and feed your growing muscles. You'll also receive an additional Bonus workout DVD, Lucky 7 (a $19.95 value). This Bonus workout is available exclusively through the Team Beachbody coaching network (people like me).<=